ATTs Alarm Blue
The revolutionary silent alarm (no speaker) for use with the V2 ATTx Receiver.
All audible indication comes from your V2 Receiver speaker, which beeps or vibrates wherever you are, not at the waters edge spooking the fish. With built in transmitters, the ATTs Alarm provides a full wireless remote buzzer-receiver system.
- Rubberised finish – Soft touch non-reflective rubberised finish for total rod protection.
- Built-In Transmitter â Compatible with the ATTx V2 Receiver (only) â the alarms must be programmed into a ATTx V2 receiver, which provides all the audible and vibratory indication.
- No Buttons or knobs for increased reliability, Put your rod on it and it’s ready to use.
- Intelligent Protective Hard Case as Standard – This also acts as the ON/OFF switch for your ATTs, disabling the battery when fitted, remove the Hard Case to turn the ATTs ON.
- 100% Watertight and we mean 100%! The absence of buttons, jack-plug sockets and speakers reduces the risk of water ingress and electronics damage.
- High Ears - To prevent lateral rod movement and reduce the risk of a rod being pulled off the alarm on vicious takes.
- Unique False Beep System The ATTs introduces a bite detection system that will not cause false beeping like other roller wheel alarms do. (Patented)
- Digital Circuitry - The ATTs alarm comes with a high standard of digital circuitry and FM Radio for total reliabilty and performance.
- Low Battery Warning System signals the ATTx receiver which will beep to warn the user of a low battery state on any ATTs head.
- Full 2-year Gardner/ATT Warranty as with the V2 ATTx System and other recently-released ATT products.
- Multi-coloured user-changeable 2, 4 or 6 magnet roller wheels are available separately. With the 2 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 1cm of line movement. With the 4 magnet wheel the receiver beeps once per 0.5cm of line movement. The 6 magnet wheel is ultra-sensitive and beeps once per 0.33cm of line movement. The ATTs is supplied with a Black 2 magnet wheel as standard.
- Betalight Slot on each ear. Dedicated ATTs Tritium Max Betalights are sold separately.
- Brass Fittings - fixing bolt and nut will not corrode.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight - With dimensions of 34mm x 21mm x 63mm it is easily the smallest alarm available on the market.
- Supplied already fitted with a Free Test Battery as Standard.
- Available in 7 different LED Colours; Blue, White, Red, Green, Orange, Yellow and Purple. The ATTx Receiver is also available with all these LED options.
- Height = 61mm, Width = 33mm, Depth = 21mm.
- Please Note – This product is ordered on request.