Gardner Covert Sinking Rig Tube Green
An effective way of reducing tangled hook lengths during the cast.
- Extra robust PVC compound offers superior abrasion resistance and strength compared to other types of anti-tangle tubing available.
- Thick 0.5mm wall is fast-sinking and ensures the tube genuinely hugs the bottom, effectively disguising your rigs from wary feeding fish.
- Does not crack, distort or retain air bubbles that are common problems with many rig tubes and prevents them from lying flat on the bottom.
- 0.75mm uniform diameter bore makes it easier to thread the mainline. When you are threading the line, it is easier if the tube and line are dry.
- Unlike other rig tubes it retains its elasticity, has low memory and straightens easily when gently stretched. It will then remain straight without coiling or discolouring in any way.
- 3 x 2m lengths per pack (6m) means excellent value for money. Mixed pack contains 1 x 2m length of each colour.
- Low-viz camo colours available in Green, Brown, Heron Grey and Mixed to match the rest of the Covert range, suiting many different lake or river beds.